Study on ICT-based training programs for teachers in Sub-Saharan Africa
About the project
The French Development Agency (AFD), the Francophonie University Association (AUF) and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) chose EFFIOS to conduct a study on the key operational findings from external evaluations of teachers’ training projects in primary and secondary schools which use ICT in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Our intervention – Methodology
- Preliminary study of the existing situation: identification of teachers’ training projects using ICT in French and English-speaking countries of Sub-Saharan Africa in the past ten years
- Data analysis and processing
- Drafting of a guide aiming at supporting the Ministries of Education and their partners in conceiving and implementing strategies and training programs for teachers using ICT
Other strategic missions
- Strategy, incubation and generalization of the Educational Resource Access Manager (Ministry of Education, 2016-2019).
- Opportunity study on the creation of a public-private partnership to produce digital educational resources (National Council of the Industry, 2018).
- Digital strategy and coherence of information systems (Fondation Alliance Française, 2017).
- Digital strategy for higher education in Sub-Saharan Africa numérique (Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, 2015).
- Conception of a business model (Ministry of Higher Education, 2014).
- Implementation of digital strategies for the performance of universities (CDC/CPU, 2013).
- Cybercommerce strategy of the National Distance Learning Center (CNED, 2013).