About the project
In 2010, the French government launched a call for e-Education projects within the framework of the “Investissements d’Avenir” program.
Following the results of this call for projects, the Ministry of Education, who was in charge of reviewing the applications, asked us to support and monitor the selection process, as well as the negotiation and implementation of the selected projects.
Our intervention – Methodology
- Implementation of a global methodology of shared evaluation (processes, tables, criteria).
- Training, individual coaching and group management of instructors of the Ministry of Education.
- Analysis and examination of the most complex applications.
- Project-related communication plans.
- Monitoring the launch of the selected projects.
10 supported projects, 34 selected projects, 87 files analysed, 120 project managers funded, 30 million euros invested.