Conception and deployment of the Educational Resource Access Manager in primary and secondary schools
About the project
The Educational Resource Access Manager, or ERAM, develops the use of digital resources while guaranteeing the protection of the pupils’ and teachers’ personal data.
ERAM is a free of charge service offered by the French Ministry of Education and operated by RENATER. It engages all stakeholders within a simplified legal framework for schools.
The French Ministry of Education chose EFFIOS to support the deployment of this tool at the primary and secondary level.
Our intervention – Methodology
- Drafting of the mission statement
- Conception of the technical architecture
- Project management assistance:
- Strategic steering (comitology, conventions, communication, business plans)
- Operational steering (management tools, financial guidance, change management)
- Technical steering (with the operators of the platform and information systems interfacing, etc.)
In a short span of two years, 30 partnerships with local authorities and 5,500 middle and high schools connected to ERAM (half of secondary schools)
Other implementation missions
- Development of a public-private partnership on behalf of the Ministry of Education to encourage the production of digital educational resources (Réseau-Canopé, 2015-2016).
- Implementation of an online quantitative tool in secondary schools (Ministry of Education, 2006-2011).
- Implementation of a national service to answer questions on vocational guidance (ONISEP, 2010).