About the project
The presence of a scientific, technical and industrial culture is still lacking in traditional teaching methods.
The Ministry of National Eduation and the Canopé network wish to be supported to launch a project to share and develop educational resources highlighting the value of industrial professions.
Our intervention – Methodology
- Setting-up of a pre-project: set the basis, identify potential partners, raise funding, set a calendar.
- Building of partnerships and consolidation of the team project.
- Following of all project areas: platform, contents, experimentations and evaluation. Overall, our work was based in three guidelines:
- Strategic piloting (consolidation of committees, conventions, communication, business plans).
- Operational piloting (management tools, financial running, change management).
- Technical piloting (with the operators of the platform and information systems interfacing, etc.)
3 industrial branches accompanied, 15 mobilised partners, 2.9 million euros of collected subventions, 6.9 million euros raised to fund the project.