About the project
The Canopé network wishes to produce innovative content bringing teaching practices closer to real-life situations (“authentic learning”). Canopé requested our support to implement an innovative production methodology in order to:
- Foster creativity;
- Limit time extensions and production costs;
- Rapidly be tested to respond to the encountered challenges and improve the relevance of contents.
Our intervention – Methodology
- An overview of the state-of-art and an international benchmark of similar production projects.
- Mediation between all different stakeholders (inspectors, teachers, Ministry of Education, professional branches) to discuss challenges, tackle objectives and gather propositions.
- Proposal of a production framework based on “Fabédu” challenges consisting of 3 steps:
I. Collaboration day: to foster exchanges between professional branches and teachers from various levels and fields to identify their common denominators within the program. These exchanges allowed the production of documents that fueled further reflections.
II. Production day: gathering creatives, designers and teachers in order to imagine the different learning scenarios that could be elaborated on the basis of the educational resources.
III. Testing: within various schools and with the professional branches in order to validate and improve the considered projects, before starting an industrial production of resources.
A holistic methodology that is currently being experimented.