- The quality of performances led by experienced specialists in various areas of education policies.
- The constant attention devoted to the demands of our clients and the expectations of their environment.
- The provision of a know-how that is flexible and adapted to the particular needs of our clients.
- Partnerships with other consultancy firms whose expertise complements ours, and whose experience matches its reputation.
This approach is the basis of the sustainable relation we maintain with our clients.
Simon FAU, CEO
Having followed a broad and general training (Sciences Po., Sciences Info-com, Law), Simon Fau has accompanied decision-makers in the conception and implementation of public policies for 13 years. He has worked with the most important public actors in the education sector in France and at the international level: Ministère de l’Education Nationale (Ministry of National Education), de l’Enseignement supérieur (of Higher Education and Research), des Affaires Etrangères (of Foreign Affairs and International Development), local authorities, Caisse des Dépôts (Deposits and Consignments Fund), OECD, etc.
He is specialized in innovative policies at all levels : primary, high school, college and continuous training.
Gilles RICHARD, Chief Executive
Engineer, 18 years of experience. He spent 3 years designing e-Business apps at IBM, then managed the e-Commerce projects at Galeries Lafayette for 5 years. Since 2007, he works has been working as a consultant for innovative projects.
- Strategic and financial framework, Digital projects management, dashboards (key indicators, risks, etc.);
- Expertise in Users Experience (UX) and functional specification: expressing needs, specifications, models, receipts;
- Projects evaluation: study missions, diagnostics, implementation and analysis of statistical indicators.
Gérard PUIMATTO, Partner
Expert in e-education, he directed both French institutions and education policies at the local and national scales. Gérard is specialized in digital education resources and is particularly interested in public policies that enhance their development. Trained as a scientist (Mathematics professor, PhD in Information and Communication Sciences), he masters the technical skills to apprehend, pilot the production and diffuse digital tools for education.
Françoise COUTELLIER, Partner
Former education district supervisor, she has a long experience in the world of education and of professional training, public organisation, national and local governance. Specialized in public policy evaluation, she also intervenes in advising national and local stakeholders in their educational projects and their training development projects.
Stéphanie DILLIERE-BROOKS, Partner
PhD in Communication Sciences, she has managed advising and training missions in strategic communication and management of sanitary and social projects both at national and international levels for 15 years. She has a proven her expertise in various grounds : diagnostics, strategy, implementation and evaluation. She is familiar with the private, public and associative sectors.