In general, consulting services aim to:
Beyond these contribution, our originality resides in three different aspects:
We are specialized in the education sector, and have a dual approach (public policy and engineering), which makes us a unique player in the market.
In order to offer tailor-made expertise, all our consultants have in-depth knowledge of the education sector, experience in positions of responsibility, and a know-how adapted to this environment.
Ethics is a fundamental criterion to ensure the quality of our services.
We entirely support general interest projects and never work for service providers in order to ensure our neutrality.
We constantly modify our methodologies because, for us, each educational process is unique.
Our services are not based on the mere replication of processes, but on the creation of innovative approaches focused on the identification of best practices and the evaluation of the steps taken. We offer tools designed according to the project and adapted to the needs of the customer.
1) Sector watch operations, national and international benchmarks
2) Feasibility and market studies
3) Strategic plans, forecasting, partnership agreements
4) Crisis management strategy conception
1) Designing and steering experimentations and project iteration plans
2) Setting up call for projects and fundraising
3) Economic model studies
4) Business plan development
1) Support to the steering of complex programs involving various stakeholders
2) Support and follow-up during the implementation and operational launch of Information Systems
3) Assistance to functional and technical project management (ICT)
EVALUATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
1) Assessment of existing needs
2) Evaluation of operational tools and communication strategies
3) Implementing change management plans
4) Audits (ITC policy, project, organisation, systems)
5) Training and coaching