Provision of a national tool for measuring the audience of digital workspaces (ENT)
While ENTs are already deployed on a massive scale and will continue to grow in the years to come, it is important to imagine an audience measurement that ensures high added value for all decision-makers. Whether it is macro piloting at the national or regional level, or micro piloting at the level of an establishment, the audience measurement system opens up perspectives in terms of evaluation and piloting that the Ministry wishes to serve the territories.
As part of a single-beneficiary framework agreement with order forms, the Ministry of National Education and Youth has chosen EFFIOS to manage and manage the ENT audience measurement system.
Our intervention - methodology
- Support in piloting the system: coordination of follow-up, administration, functional and technical analyzes (incoming reversibility and deployment)
- Tracking and technical assistance in new platform tags
- Communication, animation, and evaluation of an audience measurement tool
- Study and expertise on the audience measurement tool
Other references on evaluation
- Analysis of international indicators to determine keys to success in modern digital skill development (UNESCO, 2018).
- Audit of an educational platform and reversibility systems (Fondation Alliance Française, 2018).
- Inquiry on the usage of digital resources (MEN, 2017).
- Evaluation of debit needs in primary schools (CDC, 2015)
- Analysis and support of innovated projects selected in the realm of investing in the future of e-Education (MEN, 2012-2015).
- Evaluation of public digital spaces in educational establishments (CDC, 2010-2012).
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation on the uses of ENT in lower and upper secondary schools in 15 territories (MEN, 2007-2013).
- Evaluation of the opportunity to invest in the web tools of projects fighting illiteracy in professional training (CDC, 2009).